Flashback to May 2020 :
- Despite the challenges that 2020 presented us, we decided to obtain our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- We managed this internal project undertaking the way we manage our client-projects; with effective project delivery management skills. So no nonsense, straight to the point, cost effective, quality-driven and focused on results.
Project duration: May 2020 – December 2020 :
- Over the last 8 months we have invested considerable time and effort in quality reviewing our fundamental operations; what we are doing, why we do it, how we do it and more importantly, how we can improve.
- Continuously challenging ourselves to improve the quality management system to provide services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers, always complying with the specifications and regulations.
Present aka January 2021 :
- On December 18th 2020 we received confirmation from the auditor that we have robust, clearly defined procedures in place in all our business areas. Making our company eligible to obtain the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- In recognition of our efficient work, we are delighted to announce our operations and services have been accredited the International Standards of Quality Management ISO 9001:2015 certification on January 11th 2021.